Cast Your Spell
Will You Help or Fight?
[embed_]https://www.thesyndicateguilds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/pexels-photo-220067-compressor.jpeg" use_background_color_gradient_1="on" background_color_gradient_start_1="rgba(43,135,218,0)" background_color_gradient_end_1="#f46624" background_color_gradient_direction_1="105deg" background_color_gradient_start_position_1="80%" background_color_gradient_end_position_1="80%" background_color_gradient_overlays_image_1="on" padding_top_2="170px" padding_right_2="12%" padding_bottom_2="170px" padding_left_2="5%" admin_label="Feature Area" _builder_version="3.19"]
Whether you’re a member of the Neverdawn Network, the Hallowed Vanguard or anything in between, you must abide by the honor system - unless specifically approved by a Fateweaver.
- Magic does not have loopholes. You must follow the effect of the spell.
- If there is a dispute on how a spell works, contact Septimus Jack or Pit Plum.
- You must accurately keep track of how much Mana you’ve used, and cannot cast spells if you are out of Mana.
- You must accurately keep track of your Health pool.
- If you are out of Health you are dead. You are now a ghost until you are revived.